Sunday, September 19, 2010

wacky weather.

Wisha Wisha Wisha went the trees Wow this is the wackiest weather ever it is absolutely crazy CRASH went the hail against my window. BANG went the thunder I cuddle down under my duvet scarred that the hail will smash my window. I woke up the next morning wondering what on earth that sound was then I remembered the wackiest weather ever from yesterday I went into the dining room for breakfast apparently by my mum she said there was amazing lightning last night and I said I hadn't heard a thing and she said I probably slept through it wow I never thought that I could sleep through such wacky weather so I kept looking out the window to see if another hail storm was going to come. OH NO here it comes just as I was looking out my window so you never know when a storm is going to come BANG CRASH! Well I definitely need to shut my window before I get wet.

1 comment: